COLORADO URBAN WILDLIFE PHOTO CLUB
MONTHLY CRITIQUE SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- Two categories at each meeting - THEMED AND OPEN
- Maximum of 4 images total and no more than one themed image
- Non-competitive environment with a constructive critique
- Submit only jpeg images
- Email files one week before the scheduled meeting to uwpcimages (click to reveal address). No exceptions.
- Send themed category images in an email titled 'themed images'
- Send open category images in an email titled 'critique images'
- Name file with your full name (not just initials) and a brief title with no spaces
- SIZING IMAGES - Go to Image > Image size and put in a maximum Image Size of 1024 X 768 pixels.
- If cropped, no larger than either of these dimensions. Set Resolution to 94 pixels / inch
- Descriptive information for each should be as follows:
|IMAGE||IMAGE TITLE||SPECIES||LOCATION||CAMERA||LENS||EXPOSURE DATA||POST PROCESSING ENHANCEMENTS|
- Exposure data should, for example, include f/stop, shutter speed, ISO, any exposure compensation, and any filter information.
- Post processing enhancements should include those things beyond simply cropping, sharpening, and noise reduction such as HDR, panorama work, color enhancements, exposure changes.
MONTHLY THEMES FOR 2017
- Jan - Large
- Feb - Winter
- Mar - Urban Wildlife (hand of man must be visible)
- Apr - Inclement Weather
- May - Pastel Colors
- Jun - Small
- July - No theme; no meeting. Enjoy the July 4th holiday!
- Aug - Reflections
- Sep - Night Photography
- Oct - My Hideaway in Nature
- Nov - Natural Phenomena (rainbows, tornadoes, eclipses, fog, geysers, volcanoes, etc.)
- Dec - Birds at a Feeder